Introduction to ‘Wordshark Online‘ FREE 30 minute demos for schools/tutors
The very latest Wordshark:
Wordshark Online is a cloud-based subscription model – students can learn independently, from anywhere!
Anyone who is new to Wordshark Online, have used previous editions or just need a refresher session!
Getting started / Placement test & automatic progression / Word lists & games / How to set work – including creating own lists / Student progress
(UK Times) Different time zone? Find out when these demos are where you are.
- Tuesday 7th 3:30pm Click here to register
- Thursday 9th 11am Click here to register
- Thursday 9th 3:30pm Click here to register
- Tuesday 14th 3:30pm Click here to register
- Thursday 16th 11am Click here to register
- Thursday 16th 3:30pm Click here to register
- Tuesday 21st 3:30pm Click here to register
- Important! You may hear the voices/see the names of fellow attendees for these small group sessions
- Check your spam/junk folder if the zoom confirmation email isn’t in your inbox
- Ask any questions you may have during these informal ‘group’ webinars, suitable for whether you have a trial/subscription or not!
For prices and free trial option click below…
Read more about Wordshark Online!…
Looking for Numbershark demos?
Click here to access the ‘product tour’ and other information via the menu, or take a look at the ‘how to’ area in the help centre for Numbershark. Unfortunately, product training isn’t available for Numbershark.
Wordshark is a wonderful program which has been very well received by students, parents, and teachers alike.Janine Ric-Hansen, Student Support Coordinator-PrimaryInternational School Haarlem, The Netherlands