Introduction to ‘Wordshark Online‘ FREE 30 minute demos for schools/tutors
The very latest Wordshark:
Wordshark Online is a cloud-based subscription model – students can learn independently, from anywhere!
Anyone who is new to Wordshark Online, have used previous editions or just need a refresher session!
Getting started / Placement test & automatic progression / Word lists & games / How to set work – including creating own lists / Student progress
(UK Times) Different time zone? Click here to find out when these demos are where you are.
- Tuesday 28th September 11am Click here to register
- Tuesday 28th September 3:30pm Click here to register
- Thursday 30th September 11am Click here to register
- Thursday 7th October 11am Click here to register
- Important! You may hear the voices/see the names of fellow attendees for these small group sessions
- Check your spam/junk folder if the zoom confirmation email isn’t in your inbox
- Ask any questions you may have during these informal ‘group’ webinars, suitable for whether you have a trial/subscription or not!
Free trials and prices information? – click below…
Read more about Wordshark Online!…
Looking for Numbershark demos?
Click here to access the ‘product tour’ and other information via the menu, or take a look at the ‘how to’ area in the help centre for Numbershark. Unfortunately, product training isn’t available for Numbershark.
Wordshark is a wonderful program which has been very well received by students, parents, and teachers alike.Janine Ric-Hansen, Student Support Coordinator-PrimaryInternational School Haarlem, The Netherlands