Numbershark is a comprehensive games-based numeracy program that is both highly effective and fun to use. As a home educator, you can get great value from the 50+ games and huge database of topics, with options and settings that allow you to further adapt the program to specific learning needs.
- Numbershark’s wide variety of games cover everything from simple counting to long division, fractions and decimals – useful over a number of years.
- The program uses visuals to illustrate concepts so children can see what’s happening and understand.
- You can follow the structured National Curriculum ‘course‘, or dip into the program as needed. To find a topic to work on, can look through the courses/topics or use the ‘search’ facility.
- You can track progress and identify areas where your child could do with more practice.
- It’s easy to use and your child can work independently.