Wordshark Online for schools – take a look for yourself!
FREE demo webinars
Our free ‘introduction to Wordshark’ webinars are 30 minutes long, showing you around the program and giving you the confidence to move ahead with an order or to make the most of your trial/subscription.
If a free trial is too much commitment, simply book a free demo instead!
FREE Trial of the full program – add your students and other teachers too!
3 reasons for having a trial!
- You want at least 1 student to try out Wordshark
- To see how Wordshark organises students and teachers into ‘groups’ and to set up your own and add other teachers to access Wordshark too!
- To explore features such as setting work and viewing progress
The free trial means unlimited access to the program, just as you would with a full subscription
- You are sent login details on your chosen start date!
- You’ll need to set up at least 1 ‘group’ in Wordshark, then you can add students (and other teachers), to your group/s. Do tell any colleagues that you’re adding, to look out for the email from Wordshark, containing their login details!
- Once you’ve given students their login details they can sign in from home/school/both
- They can use the (default) placement test games and automatic progression
- We highly recommend also setting them work to try this out. Or, just take a look at options setting work can give you
- We let you know when the trial is ending. If you stay with Wordshark, students can continue to use the program, with no interruption to their access
What support is available?
We stay in touch to make sure you have logged in ok and are finding what you need in Wordshark. We pride ourselves on our personal customer support (not just during the trial), and genuinely want every school to make the most of their trial/subscription.
In addition to email/phone support and training webinars, our help centre is also full of information.