Register interest in Wordshark Online!
As part of a phased rollout, web-based ‘Wordshark Online’ will be available to international schools by early 2020.
If you’d like to register interest, please use the form below. We will contact you as soon as the program becomes available in your country. Thank you in advance for your patience.
To read a bit about the new program, scroll down to below the form.
So what is ‘Wordshark Online’?
‘Wordshark’ is a proven and trusted solution for developing reading and spelling skills across all age groups and abilities and has been rewritten to go online.
- Access via small devices such as iPads or Chromebooks in addition to computers
- Students will be able to use the program at home as well as at school – great for homework and extra practice
- Teachers can also access Wordshark from anywhere: to check reports, plan lessons, set work/add own word lists!
- The graphics and user interface are brand new, with photo/video support for words
- An automated placement test and automatic progression mode help reduce teacher involvement
- Improved reporting helps to monitor progress
- Robust high speed broadband/fibre connectivity
- Web browsers supported: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- iPad/iPad mini: Not compatible with releases before iPad 4
- Minimum screen size: 8 inches